Welcome to our class page
CLASS TEACHERS - Mrs McHugh/Mrs Stebbings
18th September 2017
Welcome to Reception, we hope that all the children will settle in quickly and happily. However, if you are worried or concerned about anything please come and see us. The end of the session is the best time as we will have more time to talk to you.
We would be grateful for any donations of the following items for our role play areas;
Transport items – small cars, airplanes, helicopters, buses, diggers, tractors
Puzzles (particularly alphabet or number ones)
Wild or zoo animals
Small handbags, purses, old phones and cameras, costume jewellery
Hard bodied dolls
We want to start cooking on a regular basis so we are asking for a donation of £2 per family per half term (or £12 for the year) towards cooking ingredients and seasonal items. We would also like a donation of a box of tissues per family as we go through so many at this time of year.
Just a few reminders……..
· To bring in the ‘All about me’ sheet for our display.
· To name all items of clothing, we still have lots of clothing that have no name in which makes it difficult to return to the correct child
· All children must have a coat in school as we go outside for long periods every day.
· Regularly check your child’s book bag for letters or correspondence.
· Please return the reply slip for our curriculum meeting next Tuesday 3rd October so the PAF can cater for the refreshments.
If you have any questions please speak to any member of the team.
The Reception Team