About the School

Regina Coeli Catholic Primary School is a Voluntary Aided Primary School within the Archdiocese of Southwark and in partnership with the London Borough of Croydon. The school is usually oversubscribed – it has a maximum of 420 pupils with approximately 30 pupils per class.

The school, which has strong Catholic tradition, serves four main parishes within South Croydon and Selsdon. It was established in 1953 and the extensive buildings and grounds comprise a mixture of older and newer structures. Kendra Hall was the former family home of Allders of Croydon and the main house currently houses Year 6, Year 2, the school library, computer suite, medical room and offices. Newer accommodation houses  Reception, Year 1, Year 3, Year 4, and Year 5 are in our newest block opening in 1995.

If your child is admitted to Regina Coeli School they will join a happy and hard–working school community with a very active and successful Parent and Friends Association. The school is fully committed to continuing to raise achievement and has clear plans expressed through the School Development Plan – copies on this school website under School Development.

The school is committed to developing both the personal and academic dimensions of the child in line with the School Mission Statement.

Staff

The Senior Leadership Team (SLT) consists of the Executive Headteacher, Deputy Headteacher, Assistant Headteacher, School Business Manager.

The Senior management team (SMT) consists of Core Subject and Phases Leaders.

There are 13 class based teachers (some of whom job share) and a range of support staff, including teaching assistants, pupil support assistants and a specialist support teacher.